- Construction: 1996, Galapagos Islands.
- Motor: 2 Caterpillar engines (125 HP).
- Generator: 2 x yanmar 110 V.
- Electricity: 110 V / 220 V
- Air - aconditioned: All the cabins and indoor areas
- Navigation: Radar, Echosounder, GPS,and all marine electronics
- Length: 70 Feet.
- Speed: 9 Knots.
- Capacity: 16Passengers.
- Acomodation: 8 double cabins (upper and lower beds)with private facilities.
- Social areas: Dining room, living room, sundeck and entertaiment center.
- Crew: 8 + 1 bilingual Naturalist Guide.
Aida Maria Yacht Galapagos Islands
The Aida Maria yacht is one of the very few yachts entirely hand made in the Galapagos islands completely from local farms timber wood ,this is one of the most traditional and classic boats in the Galapagos,the owners have been running tours in Galapagos since the 1960's but the family has its roots in Galapagos since the late 1930's.
For a classic experience of the Galapagos with one of the best yachts with excellent service ,experienced captain,friendly crew and great food, the M/Y AIDA MARIA is your choice.
The M/Y AIDA MARIA has 8 very comfortable double cabins located on 3 decks , 4 on Main dech 2 on the upper deck and 2 on the sun deck,each cabin has upper and lower beds , private bathroom with hot showers , all cabins have the same price and are assigned on first come first serve basis,so if you want the upper deck cabins please be the first one to make your reservation and ask for availability ,however all cabins are the same sice and have the same facilities.
The Aida Maria has a very comfortable saloon and dinning area with a small library, tv, and a bar.The Sundeck has pleanty of room and sunbathing as well as open areas on the main deck.
ITINERARY A - 8 DAYS, SUNDAY - SUNDAY 2 TIMES A MONTH
- DAY 1: Baltra / Bachas Beach.
- DAY 2: Genovesa Island AM: Darwin bay PM: Barranco
- DAY 3: AM: Bartolome PM : Sullivan Bay
- DAY 4: AM: Daphne + BlackTurtle Cove PM: Cerro Dragon
- DAY 5: Santa Cruz Island AM: Charles Darwin Center PM: Highlands of Santa Cruz
- - If you are staying only for 5 Days you will depart to the airport after the AM visit
- - If you are taking a 4 days cruise this will be your first day from the PM visit and continue untill day 8
- DAY 6: Floreana AM: Post Office Bay + Baronesa PM: Punta Cormorant + Devils crown
- DAY 7: Espanola Island AM: Punta Suarez PM: Bahia Gardner + Osborn
- DAY 8: San Cristobal Island AM: Kicker rock + Interpretation center PM: Airport.
ITINERARY B - 8 DAYS ONLY SUNDAY TO SUNDAY 2 TIMES A MONTH
- DAY 1: San Cristobal -Airport PM: Visit to Isla lobos
- DAY 2: AM: Santa Fe Island PM: Plazas island
- DAY 3: Santa Cruz Islands AM: Darwin Center PM: El Chato Highlands Santa Cruz
- DAY 4: Isabela Island AM: Puerto Villamil , Humedales, Muro de las Lagrimas PM: Tortoise Center Arnaldo Tupiza
- DAY 5: AM: Punta Moreno PM: Elizabeth Bay
- DAY 6: AM: Tagus Cove PM: FernandinaIisland Punta Espinoza + Punta Vicente Roca
- DAY 7: Santiago Islands AM: Puerto Egas PM: Rabida
- DAY 8: AM: North Seymour PM: Baltra
- All meals
- Transfers in the islands
- All shore excursions with an English speaking naturalist guide
- US$100 Galapagos National Park entrance fee
- US$421 Airplane ticket to galapagos
- US$ 20 Isabela island landing tax
- US$10 Transit Control Card
- Airfare from mainland Ecuador
- Bottled beverages
- Cancellation/medical insurance