- Category : Superior First Class
- Capacity : 16 passengers
- Length : 110 ft.
- Beam : 23 ft.
- Cruise Range : 12 knots cruising.
- Type : Motor Vessel, Steel hull
- Mechanical Equiptment : Twin Scania Diesel Electronic 450 HP each, 3 Perkins generators for 110v and 220v, 2 reverse osmosis water makers, auto pilot system, sewage treatment plant
- Safety Equipment : VHF and DSC & HF DSC radios. DPIRB, SART, satellite tracking device, 2 GPS’s, 2 radars, depth sounder, flares, basic first aid kits, 2 tenders with outboards, fin keels for extra stability, flotation rings, life rafts with surplus capacity for all passengers and crew.
- Guest Accommodation : 8 Double cabins each with private bath. Hot / cold water showers. Security safe in each cabin.
- Crew : All crew are fully trained and certified. Captain, multilingual naturalist guide, cook, 2 engineers, barman, and 4 sailors.
Beluga Yacht Galapagos Islands
Embark upon our very spacious and comfortable “Superior First Class” motor yacht. With panoramic windows in the salon and great deck space, Beluga is a fantastic way to cruise the islands in speed and style. Enjoy your time on board in the spacious sundeck or relax in the shade of the top deck while cruising between the islands.
Beluga has the "Smart Voyager Certification".
THE BELUGA GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
Cabin 1: Double cabin with twin beds, with extra bunk for families with a child if needed
Cabin 2: Double cabin with twin beds
Cabin 3: Double cabin with matrimonial bed
Cabin 4: Double cabin with twin beds
Cabin 5: Double cabin with matrimonial bed
Cabin 6: Double cabin with twin beds that can be joined to form matrimonial bed
Cabin 7: Double cabin with twin beds that can be joined to form matrimonial bed
Cabin 8: Double cabin with twin beds
Two dining rooms that each seat 8 people, plus salon area with panoramic windows for lounging. Upper sun deck for sunbathing, relaxing, and reading. Covered deck for those who prefer some shade plus additional seating at bow of yacht to enjoy the views while cruising.
8 DAYS,TOWER ITINERARY Cruise Start / End Days : Friday / Friday Pick Up / Drop Off : Baltra / Baltra
- Day 1 : Baltra (start) / Dragon Hill
- Day 2 : San Fe / Plazas
- Day 3 : San Cristobal: Witch Hill, Kicker Rock & Pto Baquerizo Moreno
- Day 4 : Hood: Gardner Bay, Islote Garnder, Islote Osborn & Pta Suarez
- Day 5 : Baltra (start) / Santa Cruz: highlands & Charles Darwin Station
- Day 6 : Sombrero Chino / James: Sullivan Bay
- Day 8 : Turtle Cove / Baltra (end)
- Day 7 : Tower: Darwin Bay & Prince Phillips Steps
Cruise: B 5 days 4 nights
- Wed: Baltra Airport/Ballena Bay & Eden Islet (Santa Cruz Island).
- Thu: Sierra Negra (Isabela). / Humedales, Muro de las Lágrimas, Breeding Center in Villamil Port.
- Fri: Moreno Point (Isabela Island) / Elizabeth Bay (Isabela Island).
- Sat: Tagus Cove (Isabela) / Espinoza Point (Fernandina).
- Sun: Baltra Airport
Cruise: C 4 days 3 nights
- Sun: Baltra Airport / Highlands/Charles Darwin Research Station Santa Cruz Island).
- Mon: Cormorant Point (Floreana Island) & Champion or Devil's Crown / Post Office (Floreana Island).
- Tue: Gardner Bay, Gardner & Osborn Islets / Suárez Point (Española Island).
- Wed: Interpretation Center & Tijeretas (SanCristóbal Island)
- San Cristóbal Airport.
Cruise: D 4 days 4 nights
- Wed: San Cristóbal Airport /Cerro Colorado Tortoise Reserve “Galapaguera”.
- Thu: Cerro Brujo (San Cristóbal Island)/Pitt Point (San Cristóbal Island).
- Fri: Espumilla Beach & Buccaneer / Cove (Santiago Island) Egas Port
- Sat: Bartolomé / Sullivan Bay (Santiago).
- Sun: Charles Darwin Research Station (Santa Cruz Island)
- Baltra Airport.
- All meals
- Transfers in the islands
- All shore excursions with an English speaking naturalist guide
- US$100 Galapagos National Park entrance fee
- US$10 Transit Control Card
- Airfare from mainland Ecuador
- Bottled beverages
- Cancellation/medical insurance