- Construction: Germany
- Motor: 2 Caterpillar (450 HP) each one..
- Generator: 2 generators x 55 KW
- Current: 110 V / 220 V
- Air - aconditioned: All the cabins
- Navigation: Radares, Navnex, Satelite, VHF, HF, G.P.S.
- Length: 113 Feet.
- Speed: 14 Knots.
- Capacity: 36 Passengers.
- Acomodation: 18 double cabins with private bathroom.
- Social areas: Dinning room, entertaiment center, library.
- Crew: 10 + 3 bilingual Naturalist Guide.
Coral I Galapagos yacht
The materials used in their decoration convey a pleasing sensation of warmth and comfort that will transport you automatically into a marine environment. You will be a part of nature thanks to the ample panoramic windows.
THE CORAL I GALAPAGOS
The elegance and comfort of the guest cabins are unrivalled.
All of them have an individual air conditioning system and background music, and some of them are connected.
The Odyssey Galapagos offers elegant and inviting social areas that are used to hold trip meetings, discuss your day to day itinerary, and share your experiences with other passengers.Relax and enjoy the warm sun and the incredible Galapagos view on our comfortable loungers or in our Jacuzzi while zipping on one of our delicious cocktails.
Every single detail on board the Coral I Galapagos has been taken into consideration to make your stay on board unique and unforgettable. The jacuzzi, sun and shadow decks will give you a perfect space to relax. The social areas and the bar will be a place to enjoy.
Cruise: A 4 days 3 nights
- Mon: Baltra Airport/ Highlands - Pit Craters (Santa Cruz).
- Tue: Egas Port - Salt Mines (Santiago)/ Bartolome.
- Wed: Dragon Hill (Santa Cruz) / North Seymour.
- Thu: Baltra Airport.
Cruise: B 5 days 4 nights
- Wed: Baltra Airport/ Ballena Bay & Eden Islet (Santa Cruz Island).
- Thu: Sierra Negra (Isabela).
- Humedales, Muro de las Lágrimas, Breeding Center in Villamil Port.
- Fri: Moreno Point (Isabela Island)/ Elizabeth Bay (Isabela Island).
- Sat: Tagus Cove (Isabela)/ Espinoza Point (Fernandina).
- Sun: Baltra Airport
Cruise: C 4 days 3 nights
- Sun: Baltra Airport / Highlands/ Charles Darwin Research Station(Santa Cruz Island).
- Mon: Cormorant Point (Floreana Island) & Champion or Devil's Crown /
- Post Office (Floreana Island).
- Tue: Gardner Bay, Gardner & Osborn Islets / Suárez Point (Española Island).
- Wed: Interpretation Center & Tijeretas (SanCristóbal Island)
- San Cristóbal Airport.
Cruise: D 4 days 4 nights
- Wed: San Cristóbal Airport/ Cerro Colorado Tortoise Reserve“Galapaguera”.
- Thu: Cerro Brujo (San Cristóbal Island)/ Pitt Point (San Cristóbal Island).
- Fri: Espumilla Beach & Buccaneer /Cove (Santiago Island)
- Egas Port (Santiago Island).
- Sat: Bartolomé/ Sullivan Bay (Santiago).
- Sun: Charles Darwin Research Station (Santa Cruz Island) / Baltra Airport.
- All meals
- Transfers in the islands
- All shore excursions with an English speaking naturalist guide
- US$100 Galapagos National Park entrance fee
- US$10 Transit Control Card
- Airfare from mainland Ecuador
- Bottled beverages
- Cancellation/medical insurance