- Construction: 1997, Puerto Ayora- Galapagos Islands .
- Motor: 2 Caterpillar engines (250 HP).
- Generator: 1 Onan 65 HP and 1 Perkins 45 HP.
- Electricity: 110 V / 220 V
- -Air - aconditioned: All the cabins and social areas
- Navigation: Radar, Depth sounder, GPS, Epirb, Magnetic compass.
- Length: 70 Feet.
- Speed: 10 Knots.
- Capacity: 16 Passengers.
- Acomodation: 8 double cabins with private facilities + 1 suite
- Social areas: Dining room, living room, bar, sundeck and entertaiment center.
- Crew: 6 + 1 bilingual Naturalist Guide.
Daphne Yacht Galapagos
The M/Y Daphne is a tourist class motor yacht in the Galapagos Islands, owned and run by galapagueños, with more than 30 years of experience organizing cruises around these marvelous islands. The owners are the descendants of early settlers who decided to work on tourism.
We have the capacity for 16 guests. All of our 8 double cabins and 1 suite have private bathroom facilities, A/C and hot/cold showers.
You will enjoy delicious meals at our comfortable restaurant/bar. Our experienced chef will prepare a variety of international and ecuadorian dishes. Restaurant's capacity: 4 tables for 16 guests.
CRUISE A - 8D/7N
- Wed. AM Arrival in Baltra
- PM Santa Cruz Island: Bachas Beach
- Thu. AM Santa Cruz Island: Dragon Hill
- PM Sombrero chino
- Fri. AM Genovesa Darwin Bay
- PM Genovesa Prince Phillip steps
- Sat. AM James Island, Espumilla
- PM James Island: Buccaneer Cove
- Sun. AM Isabela Island: Tagus Cove
- PM Fernandina Island,Punta Espinoza
- Mon. AM Isabela , Elizabeth Bay
- PM Isabela ,Punta Moreno
- Tue. AM Isabela,: Tintoteras, Humedales
- PM Isabela ,Wall of Tears, Sierra Negra Volcano
- Wed. AM Santa Cruz Island: Darwin Center Airport
CRUISE B - 5D/4N
- WED. AM San Cristóbal, Interpretation Center
- PM Kicker Rock / Interpretation Center
- THU. AM Santa Fe / PM South Plazas
- FRI. AM North Seymour / PM Bartolome Island
- SAT. AM James Island, Sullivan Bay / PM Rábida
- SUN. AM Santa Cruz,: Black Turtle Cove
- Baltra airport
CRUISE B - 4D/3N
- SUN. AM Baltra
- PM Santa Cruz Highlands
- MON. AM FloreanaAsilo de la paz, Alieri Hill, Post Office Bay
- PM Floreana ,Devil's Crown, Punta Cormorant
- TUE. AM Española Punta Suarez / PM Gardner Bay
- WED. AM San Cristóbal Cerro brujol, Isla lobos
- San Cristóbal airport
- All meals
- Transfers in the islands
- All shore excursions with an English speaking naturalist guide
- US$100 Galapagos National Park entrance fee
- US$10 Transit Control Card
- US$ 20 Isabela island landing tax
- Airfare from mainland Ecuador
- Bottled beverages
- Cancellation/medical insurance