- Capacity: 48 passengers
- Length: 210 ft / 64 m
- Draft: 11 ft / 3.2 m
- Gross Tonnage: 1610
- Cruising Speed: 12 knots
- Certification: Smart Voyager by Rainforest Alliance
- Crew: 31 plus 4 naturalist guides
M/V Eclipse Galapagos
M.V. Eclipse is a Conde Nast Top Small Cruise Ship and a 2012 Andrew Harper Signature Tour of the Galapagos Islands! The Eclipse has surpassed the other options available in the Galapagos Islands, offering small excursion groups, unparalleled levels of personalized service and the amenities of a larger boat while still preserving the relaxed exclusivity of a smaller vessel. This expedition Vessel was converted specifically for cruising in the islands, and was designed to meet the exacting demands of upscale travel. The Eclipse is the perfect base for any Galapagos experience, with the highest standards of quality caring of the environment. It is a generously proportioned ship with a small yacht atmosphere.
The Eclipse has 24 spacious, fully air-conditioned staterooms, with either a queen or twin bed configuration, plus 2 single cabins. Every cabin boasts either picture windows or large portholes, providing a view of the surrounding waters. All the ship’s twin beds can be converted to king-size beds upon request, always looking for comfort based on the needs of our guests.
The Eclipse's features include a library, a boutique, a lounge and an infirmary, with a doctor on board at all times, seeking the welfare and safety of our passengers. One of the most popular areas on board is the observation/sun deck, ideal for stargazing, whale watching, or simply lazing in the Jacuzzi.In addition to the elegant indoor dining room, there is an al fresco dining area, where you can enjoy the islands spectacular scenery. All meals are served as a buffet style with all soft drinks included.
6 DAYS SATURDAY - WEDNESDAY
- DAY1: Baltra , North Seymour
- DAY2: Plazas Island , Santa Fe Island.
- DAY3: San Cristobal, Punta Pitt , Cerro Brujo
- DAY4: Post Office Bay, Cormorant Point / - Floreana Island.
- DAY 5: Isabel island , Elizabeth Bay , Punta Moreno.
- DAY 6: Santa Cruz,Baltra island.
8 DAYS SATURDAY - SATURDAY
- DAY 1: Baltra , Balck turtle cove
- DAY 2: Rabida , James bay
- DAY 3: Tagus cove, Punta Espinoza
- DAY 4: Urbina Bay , Punta Vicente Roca.
- DAY 5: Santa Cruz , Charles Darwin Research Center
- DAY 6: Genovesa island , darwin Bay , Prince Phillips steps
- DAY 7: Bartolome island , Cerro Dragon
- DAY 8: Santa cruz island, Bachas beach , Baltra
- All meals
- Transfers in the islands
- All shore excursions with an English speaking naturalist guide
- US$100 Galapagos National Park entrance fee
- US$10 Transit Control Card
- US$ 20 Isabela island landing tax
- Airfare from mainland Ecuador
- Bottled beverages
- Cancellation/medical insurance