- Construction: 1996 (Refurbished in 2012)Eden Yacht Galapagos IslandsMotor: 2 Detroit Diesel.
- Generator: 2 Detroit Diesel.
- Electricity: 110 V / 220 V
- Air - aconditioned: All the cabins.
- Navigation: 2 radars,gps navigation and all requiered marineelectronics
- Length: 79 Feet.
- Speed: 10 Knots.
- Capacity: 16 Passengers.
- Acomodation: 8 double cabins all with private facilities.
- Social areas: Dining room, living room, bar, sundeck and entertaiment center.
- Crew: 8 + 1 bilingual Naturalist Guide.
Eden Yacht Galapagos Islands
Eden was buildt in 1996 and completely refurbished in 2012, it accomodates 16 guests comfortably ,its itinerary is one of the most complete giving you the opportunity to see a wide variety of sites in Galapagos Islands with all they have to offer.
Eden has 8 double cabing on 3 decks ,all with a private bathroom and shower with hot and cold water , 24 hours electicity and sockets providing 110 V allowing you to charge all your cameras,laptops or any electronic equipment ,the cabins on board are divided like this,4 cabins with lower beds, 1 cabin with queen size bed and 3 cabins with upper and lower beds.
The social areas are ample and comfortable,the main saloon has a large sitting areas for relaxing with a book from its small library ,watching a video about Galapagos or just enjoying a cold drink from the bar , the dinning room has 2 large tables that accomodates 16 people.
ITINERARY A - 8 DAYS, SUNDAY - SUNDAY 2 TIMES A MONTH
- DAY 1: Baltra / Bachas Beach.
- DAY 2: Genovesa Island AM: Darwin bay PM: Barranco
- DAY 3: AM: Bartolome PM : Sullivan Bay
- DAY 4: AM: Daphne + BlackTurtle Cove PM: Cerro Dragon
- DAY 5: Santa Cruz Island AM: Charles Darwin Center PM: Highlands of Santa Cruz
- - If you are staying only for 5 Days you will depart to the airport after the AM visit
- - If you are taking a 4 days cruise this will be your first day from the PM visit and continue untill day 8
- DAY 6: Floreana AM: Post Office Bay + Baronesa PM: Punta Cormorant + Devils crown
- DAY 7: Espanola Island AM: Punta Suarez PM: Bahia Gardner + Osborn
- DAY 8: San Cristobal Island AM: Kicker rock + Interpretation center PM: Airport.
Please also ask about our 4 - 5 - 6 - 12 and 15 days itineraries
ITINERARY B - 8 DAYS ONLY SUNDAY TO SUNDAY 2 TIMES A MONTH
- DAY 1: San Cristobal -Airport PM: Visit to Isla lobos
- DAY 2: AM: Santa Fe Island PM: Plazas island
- DAY 3: Santa Cruz Islands AM: Darwin Center PM: El Chato Highlands Santa Cruz
- DAY 4: Isabela Island AM: Puerto Villamil , Humedales, Muro de las Lagrimas PM: Tortoise Center Arnaldo Tupiza
- DAY 5: AM: Punta Moreno PM: Elizabeth Bay
- DAY 6: AM: Tagus Cove PM: FernandinaIisland Punta Espinoza + Punta Vicente Roca
- DAY 7: Santiago Islands AM: Puerto Egas PM: Rabida
- DAY 8: AM: North Seymour PM: Baltra.
- All meals
- Transfers in the islands
- All shore excursions with an English speaking naturalist guide
- US$100 Galapagos National Park entrance fee
- US$421 Airplane ticket to galapagos
- US$ 20 Isabela island landing tax
- US$10 Transit Control Card
- Airfare from mainland Ecuador
- Bottled beverages
- Cancellation/medical insurance