- fragata yacht galapagos islandsMotor: 2 x 200 H.P. Detroit Diesel 8V-71
- Generator: 2 X 21 KVA Kholer.
- Current: 110 V / 220 V
- Air - aconditioned: All the cabins.
- Navigation: Radar, Echosounder, GPS, Radio comunication.
- Length: 75 feet
- Speed: 8 Knots.
- Capacity: 16 Passengers.
- Acomodation: 8 double cabins, upper and lower beds with private facilities.
- Social areas: Dining room, living room, bar, ample sundeck and entertaiment center.
- Crew: 8 + 1 bilingual Naturalist Guide.
Fragata Yacht Galapagos Islands
20 years of experience and a top qualified crew (captain, naturalist bilingual guide, cook, assistant of cook, barman, engineer and two sailors) guarantee safety, seriousness and comfort, preserving the fragile ecosystem of the Galapagos Islands, considered Heritage of the Humanity. Our experienced naturalist bilingual guide will introduce you to the astonishing Galapagos flora and fauna.
All our comfortable cabins are fully carpeted and have private toilet, shower (hot water), washbasin and vanity. Our service offers a nice atmosphere and attention to minimum details with features such as an ample dining room, bar, saloon, dinning room, small library, sundeck, TV, VCR, stereo music system, full air-conditioning, diving platform, all public areas are fully carpeted.
Our chef prepares an ideal mixture of local and international cuisine which is all served in buffet style. We also cater for vegetarians and individuals with other dietary needs. The lounge offers a comfortable setting to receive the briefings of our naturalist guide or just to sit back and relax, read a book from our small library or enjoy a cocktail prepared by our expert bartender.
2012 ITINERARY "A" 3-NIGHTS (TUESDAY to FRIDAY)
- TUE: Baltra airport | Santa Cruz (Highlands - EL Chato)
- WED: Isabela (Humedales / Wall of Tears / Arnaldo Tupiza Breeding Center / Sierra Negra Volcano)
- THU: Santa Cruz (Whales Bay / Eden / Dragon Hill [Cerro Dragon])
- FRI: Santa Cruz (Black Turtle Cove [Caleta Tortuga Negra]) | Baltra airport
2012 ITINERARY "B" 4-NIGHTS (FRIDAY to TUESDAY)
- FRI:Baltra airport | Chinese Hat (Sombrero Chino)
- SAT:Fernandina(Punta Espinoza)| Isabela (Urbina Bay)
- SUN: Isabela (Punta Moreno / Tagus Cove)
- MON: Santiago (Puerto Egas / Espumilla Beach / Buccaneer Cove)
- TUE: Santa Cruz (Charles Darwin Station) | Baltra airport
2012 ITINERARY "C" 7-NIGHTS (FRIDAY to FRIDAY)
- FRI: Baltra airport | Santa Cruz (Bachas Beach)
- SAT: Genovesa (Darwin Bay / Prince Phillip's Steps)
- SUN: Bartolome | Santiago (Sullivan Bay)
- MON: South Plazas | Santa Fe
- TUE: San Cristobal (Cerro Brujo / Kicker Rock [Leon Dormido] / Isla Lobos)
- WED: Espanola (Punta Suarez / Gardner Bay / Gardner Islet / Osborn Islet)
- THU: Floreana (Punta Cormorant / Devil's Crown) / Santa Cruz - Charles Darwin Station
- FRI: North Seymour | Baltra airport
- All meals
- Transfers in the islands
- All shore excursions with an English speaking naturalist guide
- US$100 Galapagos National Park entrance fee
- US$10 Transit Control Card
- US$ 20 Isabela island landing tax
- Airfare from mainland Ecuador
- Bottled beverages
- Cancellation/medical insurance