- Construction: 1999
- Motor: Scania engine.
- Generator: 4 generatos.
- Current: 110 V / 220 V
- Air - aconditioned: All the cabins
- Navigation:Automatic Identification System (AIS), Automatic Pilot, Depth Sounder, Four generators, GPS Navigator, HF Radio, navegaral Telex (NAVTEX), one Scania engine, Radar, Two water makers, VHF/DSC Marine Radio.
- Length: 216 Feet.
- Speed: 8 Knots.
- Capacity: 16 Passengers.
- Acomodation: 12 double cabins with private bathroom and air-conditioning.
- Social areas: • A comfortable lounge done in rich, wood panelling. • A cosy bar area • Deck seating • Onboard freshwater makers • Ample sundecks
- Crew: Captain, First mate, Engineers, Two sailors, Chef, Chef’s assistant, Naturalist guide.
Mary Anne - Galapagos Islands
She can accommodate up to 16 passengers in 12 double, tastefully furnished cabins. All cabins have private bathrooms with hot water and all are designed with one double lower berth and a single upper berth.
Be onboard the most elegant (and only 3 mast barquentine) sailing vessel of the islands. Travel with the pioneers of the Galapagos cruise industry (over 30 years experience).
8 DAYS, SUNDAY - SUNDAY
- DAY1: Baltra Island / Plazas Island.
- DAY2: Gardner Bay / Suarez Point – Española Island.
- DAY3: El Chato / Charles Darwin Station – Santa Cruz Island.
- DAY4: North Seymour Island / Chinesse Hat.
- DAY5: Punta Tortuga Negra / Tagus Cove – Isabela Island (snorkeling only) / Punta Espinoza – Fernandina Island
- DAY6: Egas Port – Santiago Island / Rabida Island.
- DAY7: Sullivan Bay – Santiago Island / Bartolome Island.
- DAY8: Mosquera / Baltra.
- All meals
- Transfers in the islands
- All shore excursions with an English speaking naturalist guide
- US$100 Galapagos National Park entrance fee
- US$10 Transit Control Card
- Airfare from mainland Ecuador
- Bottled beverages
- Cancellation/medical insurance