- Construction: 2005, Guayaquil Ecuador,completely renovated in 2008
- Motor: Caterpillar 210 HP x 2
- Generator: 2 Perkins 80 HP – 60 KW.
- Current: 110 V / 220 V
- Air - aconditioned: All the cabins and social areas
- Navigation: 1 Furuno 24 miles, 1 Furuno 36 miles1 Satellite compass, 2 magnetic compass.
- Length: 41.00 meters.
- Speed: 12Knots.
- Capacity: 16 Passengers.
- Acomodation: 8 double cabins with private facilities.
- Social areas: Dinning room, bar, library, jacuzzi and entertaiment center.
- Crew: 10 + 1 bilingual Naturalist Guide.
Galapagos Odyssey Motor Yacht
This luxury yacht has been designed especially for small groups to offer you more privacy and comfort, and to reduce the impact on the fragile Galapagos eco-system.You will not find a private yacht in the Galapagos Islands that offers more space on a 16 passenger boat. The facilities on board include a Jacuzzi, dining area, spacious sun and shade decks, combined with elegant interiors and a cabin layout that allows for picture windows that can be opened for fresh air flow.
THE ODYSSEY YACHT GALAPAGOS
Our twin and matrimonial cabins feature an inter-cabin telephone, 3 panoramic windows that can be opened, a small couch, a small desk, individually controlled air conditioning systems, private bathrooms with hot and cold running water, and a hair dryer. Cabins average 21 square meters (226 square feet) in size, giving plenty of room to relax. There is an area for luggage and there are pull out drawers under each bed.
Both our twin and matrimonial cabins are spacious and fully equipped. They provide passengers with the comfort of a hotel room, while they enjoy the constantly changing view outside their windows.
The Odyssey Galapagos offers elegant and inviting social areas that are used to hold trip meetings, discuss your day to day itinerary, and share your experiences with other passengers.Relax and enjoy the warm sun and the incredible Galapagos view on our comfortable loungers or in our Jacuzzi while zipping on one of our delicious cocktails.
A variety of visitor sites including volcano hikes, Island trails, mangrove forests, turtle breeding farms, research centers, marine sites and more. A cruise on board the M/V Galapagos Odyssey allow visitors to explore the both land animals and marine fauna of the Galapagos archipelago. Activities you can enjoy are trekking, horseback riding, kayaking, snorkelling, scuba diving, beachcombing amongst others.
6 DAYS - 5 NIGHTS
- From Tuesday to Sunday Espanola Expedition "A"
- Tue: PM - Cerro Colorado (San Cristobal)
- Wed: AM - Punta Suarez (Espanola) - optional kayaking
- PM - PM - Gardner Bay (Espanola)
- Thu: AM - Punta Cormorant / Devil's Crown (Floreana)
- PM - Baroness Lookout / Post Office Bay (Floreana) opt kayaking
- Fri: AM - Santa Fe
- PM - South Plaza
- Sat: AM - North Seymour
- PM - Bachas (Santa Cruz)
- Sun: AM - Mosquera - Tour ends
5 DAYS - 4 NIGHTS
- From Sunday to Thursday Genovesa Expedition "B"
- Sun: PM - Dragon Hill (Santa Cruz)
- Mon: AM - Rabida
- PM - Chinese Hat
- Tue: AM - Price Phillip's Steps (Genovesa)
- PM - Darwin Bay (Genovesa)
- Wed: AM- Bartolome
- PM - Sullivan Bay (Santiago)
- Thu: AM - Highlands (Santa Cruz) - tour ends
6 DAYS - 5 NIGHTS
- From Thursday to Tuesday Fernandina Expedition "C"
- Thu: PM - Charles Darwin Station (Santa Cruz
- Fri: AM - White Tipped Reef Shark Canal (Isabela)
- PM - Sierra Negra Volcano (Isabela)
- Sat: AM - Punta Moreno (Isabela)
- PM - Elizabeth Bay (Isabela)
- Sun: AM - Punta Espinoza (Fernandina)
- PM - Tagus Cove (Isabela)
- Mon: AM - Espumilla Beach / Buccaneer Cove (Santiago)
- PM - Puerto Egas (Santiago)
- Tue: AM - Isla Lobos - tour ends
10 DAYS – 9 NIGHTS From Tuesday to Thursday or Sunday to Tuesday
11 DAYS – 10 NIGHT From Thursday to Sunday
15 DAYS – 14 NIGHTS From Tuesday to Tuesday, Sunday to Sunday, Thursday to Thursday
- All meals
- Transfers in the islands
- All shore excursions with an English speaking naturalist guide
- US$100 Galapagos National Park entrance fee
- US$10 Transit Control Card
- US$ 20 Isabela island landing tax
- Airfare from mainland Ecuador
- Bottled beverages
- Cancellation/medical insurance