- Type: Motor Catamaran
- Category: First Class
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Safety and Navigation: All equipment meets / exceeds the international SOLAS standard: two 20-man life craft, Navnex, 2 GPS, sonar, 2 naval radars, fire detection and prevention systems etc.
- Speed: 9 knots
- Length: 90 ft (27 mts)
- Beam: 28 ft (8.5 mts)
- Draft: 7 ft (2 mts)
- Gross Tonnage: 308 tons
- Main Engines: Caterpillar 3,406 / 400 HP
- Water Maker: 2,000 gallons/day
- Crew: 10 total, captain,cruise,manager,bilingual naturalist guide and 7 crew
Queen of Galapagos
This luxury 16-passenger vessel is marked by wide-open spaces. The cabins, living rooms and bathrooms are elegant and comfortable with huge windows from ceiling to floor providing stunning views through your journey along this archipelago full of wildlife, unique landscapes and unforgettable memories.
All her charming cabins have ocean views and air conditioning. Additionally, features a spacious dining room, a modern lounge area, bar, many decks and 5 solariums. You´ll enjoy the beauty of the Galapagos Islands on a wonderful catamaran with the highest safety standards.
Queen of Galapagos features 9 luxury rooms all with private views, private bathroom and cold/hot water and air conditioning, TV and DVD.
All the social areas are fully air conditioned - comfortable lounge, dining room, bar, library, stereo, observation deck and spacious back and sun deck with chairs for relaxing.
8 DAYS, MONDAY - MONDAY - A - ITINERARY
- DAY1: Arrival in Baltra and transfer to boat / Santa Cruz: Twin Craters / Highlands.
- DAY2: Santa Cruz: Ballena Bay/ Rabida Island.
- DAY3: Fernandina: Espinoza Point / Isabela: Tagus Cove.
- DAY4: Fernandina: Mangle Point/ Isabela: Moreno Point.
- DAY5: Isabela: Urbina Bay / Isabela: Vicente Roca Point.
- DAY6: Santiago: Egas Port / Santiago: Espumilla Beach.
- DAY7: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station / Santa Cruz: Tortuga Bay.
- DAY8: Interpretation Center / Airport - San Cristobal.
8 DAYS, MONDAY - MONDAY - B - ITINERARY
- DAY1: Airport / Loberia - San Cristobal Island.
- DAY2: Española: Gardner Bay / Española: Suarez Point.
- DAY3: Floreana: Cormorant Point and Devil's Crown / Baroness Viewing Point and Post Office Bay.
- DAY4: Santa Fe / South Plaza Island.
- DAY5: Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach / Bartholomew.
- DAY6: Santiago: Sullivan Bay / Chinese Hat.
- DAY7: Santa Cruz: Dragon Hill / North Seymour.
- DAY8: Santa Cruz: Black Turtle Cove / Baltra: Transfer to the airport.
- All meals
- Transfers in the islands
- All shore excursions with an English speaking naturalist guide
- US$100 Galapagos National Park entrance fee
- US$10 Transit Control Card
- Airfare from mainland Ecuador
- Bottled beverages
- Cancellation/medical insurance