- Construction: 2003, Guayaquil.
- San Jose yacht Galapagos islandsMotor: 2 Detroit Diesel (340 BHP).
- Generator: 2 Perkins x 60 Kw
- Current: 110 V / 220 V
- Air - aconditioned:
- Navigation: Radar, 2 Sonar, GPS, Flash signals, Satellite.
- Length: 110 Feet.
- Speed: 10 Knots.
- Capacity: 16 Passengers.
- Acomodation: 8 double cabins with private facilities.
- Social areas: 2 Sundeck, dining room and entertaiment center.
- Crew: 8 + 1 bilingual Naturalist Guide.
M/Y San Jose Galapagos Islands
With a well thought out design the engine room is located below the living and dinning room, in this way all the cabins are quiet giving our guests the possibility to rest well during all the nights they will spend on board our Yacht.
The San José also offers you lots of open space areas, such as, two sun green carpeted deck areas with sleeping comfortable chairs, beach tables and benches, where you can enjoy our navigations, the sun, the landscape of the islands, and with a little bit of luck dolphins or whales.
Our guides are among the top multilingual in the Galapagos Islands, trained by the Galapagos National Park Service and the Darwin Research Station. Our nine crew members are experienced, well trained and certified by the IMO (International Marine Organization).
NATURALIST Cruise (8D/7N): Five days also available under request
- Tuesday: Baltra – Black Turtle Cove (PM)
- Wendesday: Rabida – Puerto Egas (James Is.)
- Thursday: Bartolomé (AM) Sullivan Bay (PM)
- Friday: Puerto Ayora: Charles Darwin Station (AM), Santa Cruz Highlands El Chato (PM)
- Saturday: San Cristóbal: (AM) Interpretation Center, (PM) Leon Dormido/ Cerro Brujo
- Sunday: Española: Gardner Bay (AM) – Punta Suarez (PM)
ISABELA & FERNANDINA (8D/7N)
- Tuesday: Baltra – PM Daphne (Circumnavigation)
- Wendesday: Genovesa: AM Darwin’s Bay (PM) Prince Philip Steps
- Thursday: AM Cerro Dragon (Sta. Cruz) PM Sombrero Chino
- Friday: AM Punta Vicente Roca (Isabela) PM Punta Espinoza (Fernandina)
- Saturday: (AM) Tagus Cove (PM) Urbina Bay
- Sunday: AM Elizabeth Bay PM Punta Moreno (Isabela both)
- Monday: (AM) Giant Torotise rearing Center (PM) Las Tintoreras (both Isabela)
- Tuesday: (AM) North Seymour - Baltra
- All meals
- Transfers in the islands
- All shore excursions with an English speaking naturalist guide
- US$100 Galapagos National Park entrance fee
- US$10 Transit Control Card
- Airfare from mainland Ecuador
- Bottled beverages
- Cancellation/medical insurance